Challenging The Authority Of God

I'm not a bully, not some self-centered demanding little deity insisting on my own way. I am good, and I desire only what is best for you. You cannot find that through guilt or condemnation....” p 126

"...the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom, and to depart from evil is understanding."
Job 28:28


"Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience."
Ephesians 5:6


For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.”
Isaiah 55:8-9


"...that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, that at the Name of Jesus every knee will bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
Philippians 2:10-11